- Fully operational copy of our demo site branded with your logo and club colours. You may customise further as you wish.
- One revision after delivery
- Your choice of domain name subject to availability. Note .swimming.org.au domains cannot be used sorry.
- 1 year of premium software and hosting
- Online instructions
- 1 hour of support per quarter
- Your choice of theme
- More than one revision after delivery. Further customisations by us.
- Support beyond 1 hour per quarter
- Content population or migration
- Ongoing content management
We need from you
- your choice of domain name
- electronic copy of your logo (.jpg or .png or .pdf file type)
- liaison person
Order, build and review process for Standard Plus
- Place your order: all details are requested up front. We keep our prices low by minimising the number of iterations between you and us. That’s why we ask for everything up front so we can simply get started and deliver.
- Review and pay: a copy of your order will be emailed to you for checking and payment. We do not start work until payment has been received in full.
- Delivery 1: 1 week after your payment has been received your new website will be delivered without your logo, colours or domain name being applied. with operating instructions online. You may start to edit the content if you wish.
- Delivery 2: 2 weeks after your payment has been received your logo and colours will be applied to the site. If a new domain is being established then that will also be applied. If new email addresses have been ordered then they will be delivered. We allow 1 round of changes after this, which should be notified to us within 1 week of delivery 2.
- Delivery 3 (only if changes were requested): 1 week after any changes have been requested by you then they will be delivered by us.
- Domain migration / site unlock: if an existing domain is being re-used then we will transfer that from your old site to the new one upon receipt of your instructions. Once activated by us the new settings will take 24-48 hours to propagate across the web globally, during which time reliable access to both the old and new websites will not occur.