This post is for the SMNE webmaster. It contains instructions about how to update the annual club registrations section of the website. It is recommended that this work is done by someone familiar with WordPress and Formidable Pro.
The registration system uses an online form built on “Formidable Pro”.
First take a backup copy of the entire site via the WP Engine interface. Then login.
Backup existing registrations
A backup copy will ensure that if all else fails, everything is not lost! In addition, the Treasurer will need a full copy of the registrations and payments for the accounts and audit.
- On the front of the website, navigate to Restricted > Club Directory
- At the bottom of the page press on the ‘Download directory as a CSV file’ button.
- Press on ‘Download CSV’ button.
- Save somewhere secure.
Edit the registration form
- On the back of the website navigate to Formidable > Forms and the ‘edit’ “SMNE Affiliation Form 2014/15”
- Edit the date in the form title
- Edit the ‘Year’ field
- Navigate to Formidable > Entries. ‘Switch Form’ to “SMNE Affiliation Form..”
- Check boxes, select ‘delete’ and ‘apply’
- On the front of the website navigate to the ‘How to affiliate with us’ page.
- Edit the dates.
Make a test registration to check full operation including confirmation messages. Then delete it. You are now ready to open registrations.