These are my personal notes. I am sharing here in case it helps anybody.
- Positioning and posture.
- No major facial expressions when witness and infraction. Write detailed notes in anticipation of potential Protest.
- Good memory and reciting of the rules.
- Rediscover fluency.
- Good atmosphere and teamwork with colleagues. Reach out to people I don’t know. Good coaching and learning where appropriate.
- A difficult meet. Improved fluency and atmosphere, but neglected the rest.
- Personally wiring an extension speaker for the Starter was fun and necessary, but completely distracted me from preparation. Handover to other team members went well.